- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
Website activity is logged and stored for a period of two months for debugging purposes. We don't share this information with anyone.
The following information is collected:
- Page URL. the page URL of each page view on this website. For example: https://librepages.org/contact
- Browser. We use this to reproduce browser-specific bugs people see. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. For example: Chrome.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Effective Date: 08th September, 2022 Last edit: 2022-09-12
We started using a self-hosted Matomo instance to collect basic statistics like pages views. The analytics is not shared with any third-party and doesn't store any tracking cookies on the visitor's browser.
All analytics data is automatically deleted after a period of 60 days.
Log storage duration is increased to two months from the original one month period.